« Home | MARTIN AND BETSY! » | Blog Explosion » | A Christmas present idea from Martha » | PLEEEASE! » | sick » | FUN, FUN, FUN! » | How to observe Thanksgiving » | S-A-T-U-R-D-A-Y Hey! (Bay City Rollers Rock! Pilla... » | is it any wonder?? » | All work and no play...makes Rachel a cry baby. »

Template Envy

So, in a recent post I told you all how addicted to BE I was, am. Anyway, on most days between all the office work I have I surf between 50 and 100 blogs. And I gotta tell ya I have serious template envy. There are some really awesome templates out there. I would really love to change mine or even just jazz it up some but I don't want to lose all the "extras" I have added to the side bar and stuff. And I don't want to pay, yes I am cheap I admit it. There has to be someone out there who can help a lil ol' technology challenged chick. HELLLLLPPPPP! I am counting on YOU fellow BE surfers. Thanks!

Links