« Home | FUN, FUN, FUN! » | How to observe Thanksgiving » | S-A-T-U-R-D-A-Y Hey! (Bay City Rollers Rock! Pilla... » | is it any wonder?? » | All work and no play...makes Rachel a cry baby. » | It's all about me?!?! » | Cooking with Daddy » | God's Masterpiece! » | OPEN FOR BUSINESS! » | she is with us always »

sick

Why am I here? This is the question I keep asking myself. I guess my crazy life has finally caught up with me. I feel so awful. I think I may have strep throat. It doesn't matter how much tylenol, nyquill or dayquill I take I still feel like crap. So, I am sitting here at work doing payroll and paying bills. As soon as I am finished I am going home to bed. Well, after I run a couple of errands. It is so sad, but mom's don't get sick days. Thank goodness my kids are somewhat self-sufficient and my oldest is such a big help. Brian doesn't have it much better, he just found out he has to get a root canal. His third one in a year. OUCH. Anyway, if you think of us, pray for this to end quickly. I am so busy and don't have time to be sick. The new restaurant opens in 12 days and there is so much to be done. Thanks in advance!

Links