« Home | A Christmas present idea from Martha » | PLEEEASE! » | sick » | FUN, FUN, FUN! » | How to observe Thanksgiving » | S-A-T-U-R-D-A-Y Hey! (Bay City Rollers Rock! Pilla... » | is it any wonder?? » | All work and no play...makes Rachel a cry baby. » | It's all about me?!?! » | Cooking with Daddy »

Blog Explosion

Well, I guess it's about time I gave some recognition to Blog Explosion which I joined about a month ago. I have to admit I wasn't really sure how well it would work if it worked at all. I have to say I am pretty impressed. I've had about a thousand hits to my site since joining and have found lots of interesting sites that I now frequent daily. The nicest thing about it for me was I didn't need anyone to explain it too me, hee hee. Anyone can understand how it works and once you see it working it's pretty cool and it's kind of addicting. So, if you surf in from BE leave me a quick comment to say you did and I will be by to visit you too!

Links