« Home | Third Grand Opening!! We Survived. » | HAPPY BIRTHDAY, EBAN, BETSY AND UNCLE JOE!! » | A GREAT MAN! » | Quick Update! » | Template Envy » | MARTIN AND BETSY! » | Blog Explosion » | A Christmas present idea from Martha » | PLEEEASE! » | sick »

Another milestone...

Today, Thursday December 16th 2004 marks the 11th anniversary since my family (me, my son, Jared, sister Sarah, Dad and Mom) moved here to the United States from Lincoln England. Since that time my sister and I both got married, had kids (well I already had one but...), worked and quit several jobs between us, lived in numerous places, had countless birthdays, is this boring yet? Anyway, 18 months ago my husband took me back for my 30th birthday (crap, now you know how old I am hee hee) and my father leaves Saturday for 3 weeks to see his sister and brother for the first time since we left. So, here are a few of the sights from this wonderful place I was able to live.

View of Lincoln Cathedral


Lincoln Stonebow (this is really just a giant clock and a
place for people to riot on New Years Eve., at least when I lived there)


The Bailgate. This is tourist central. I worked in
3 different shops in this area.


Brian standing on Steep Hill, yes it really is.


Lincoln Castle


Big Ben in London


Buckingham Palace (The Queen happened to
be home on this day see the flag is up)


Although I am very thankful for the experience I am even more thankful to live here in the US.

Links