« Home | Merry Christmas...be blessed! » | ...what the...? » | Can you say "Emotional Basketcase?" » | Fake snow cones » | Another milestone... » | Third Grand Opening!! We Survived. » | HAPPY BIRTHDAY, EBAN, BETSY AND UNCLE JOE!! » | A GREAT MAN! » | Quick Update! » | Template Envy »

the day after the day after...

My friend and fellow blogger Matt posed this question in his recent post, what was the best present you received and what was the best present you gave. For me personally the best thing I received was gift cards and money but I had the best time giving this year. Mostly b/c I love getting things for people that I know they really want. Here are some of the fun things I gave this year. I gave my best friend Jeanette a figurine from Willow which made her cry. She is so cute. My dad got the little boys a gameboy each but Brian and I were the ones who got the pleasure of seeing them open them. That was so great. Jared got a new bike. But the best present I gave this year was to my husband. Thanks to his best friend Rob who also happens to be one fourth of the group known as Pillar, Brian is going snowboarding in West Virginia for a weekend. I am not sure who was more excited, me or him. His face was a picture. Literally. See below. Here also, is a pic of the card I made to present to him.



After they got these gameboys, we barely heard another peep out of them the rest of the day.


Jared in this jacket we got him, he thinks he is very cool.


I know I am biased, but I think these are some good lookin' boys!

So, it's your turn now. What was the best thing you got and the best thing you gave. I really wanna know.

Links