« Home | ...what the...? » | Can you say "Emotional Basketcase?" » | Fake snow cones » | Another milestone... » | Third Grand Opening!! We Survived. » | HAPPY BIRTHDAY, EBAN, BETSY AND UNCLE JOE!! » | A GREAT MAN! » | Quick Update! » | Template Envy » | MARTIN AND BETSY! »

Merry Christmas...be blessed!

I had no intention this year of putting a tree up or decorating any part of my house based on the insane schedule we were trying to survive. Well, last Saturday during one of my mini-meltdowns I called my good friend Lori and after talking me down from my ledge she told me I needed to get it together for my kids and she was coming over to "get me in the Christmas spirit." And did she ever. We put up the tree and decorated, minimally. She also brought hot apple cider, lots of Christmas music and even Christmas mugs to drink out of. She called it a Christmas enema. I am still laughing about that statement. I am really thankful for Lori and her genuine heart and the love she shows my family, she is a huge blessing.

So, here is my tree. It's minus tons of decorations b/c a box mysteriously disappeared but it's up and the kids couldn't be more excited about it.

We want to take this moment to wish all of you a very
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A VERY BLESSED NEW YEAR.

Links