« Home | doodle-board me lonely » | If You Are Really My Friend You Will Help ME? » | Brian made the paper » | from long to...GONE!!! » | Our Florida Family » | Changes changes everywhere. » | HAPPY NEW YEAR!! » | How ashamed am I? HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRAMMY!! » | the day after the day after... » | Merry Christmas...be blessed! »

Childhood Memories Part 1

from the minute you are born you begin making memories. the earliest age one recalls something is different for everyone. my earliest memory is being in pre-school. we went on a field trip and i fell asleep on the bus with my blue jacket over my shoulders. i can describe what my class looked like and the cubby where i hung my jacket and put my lunch box. i remember the teacher would play the piano and we would all sing. i loved to sing and that hasn't changed to this day. i remember loving the dress up center where i would pretend to cook and clean up. i remember the name of my group, we were the green frogs and to this day i have the green felt cut out frog with my name on it. i remember being really happy and loving school.

what is your earliest childhood memory?

Links