« Home | Bathroom remodel update...2 » | Childhood Memories Part 1 » | doodle-board me lonely » | If You Are Really My Friend You Will Help ME? » | Brian made the paper » | from long to...GONE!!! » | Our Florida Family » | Changes changes everywhere. » | HAPPY NEW YEAR!! » | How ashamed am I? HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRAMMY!! »

Good-Bye Mr. Boss Man!!

Did I mention before at some point I was quitting my job? Well, I am/have and am currently training my replacement. So, here's to you Steve for a great working experience and just to let everyone know I am training the new chick to give you just as much crap as I know you will dish out. Hee Hee Hee!!!


Oh, and for those of you who are interested...I am not going to be doing anything except taking care of my kids and house, supporting my husband in whatever it is he will be doing now, blogging, working out and of course having lunch and English tea with Jeanette as much as possible.

Links