« Home | Junk anyone? » | FOR SALE!! » | just like MOM used to make. » | catching some zzzz's the cool way of course » | Good-Bye Mr. Boss Man!! » | Bathroom remodel update...2 » | Childhood Memories Part 1 » | doodle-board me lonely » | If You Are Really My Friend You Will Help ME? » | Brian made the paper »

whadaya got JUNK?!?!

I am back and ready to reveal the mystery. It really wasn't my intention to leave it this long, although I did enjoy my little ego trip with all those comments, hee hee. Anyway, for those of YOU who think this is a scam and I won't mention any names it isn't. My computer has really been acting up and I still haven't fixed all the bugs.

Anyway, there really has been a debate going on for about 3 years. For those of you who read this blog regularly you know
Jeanette and I are inseperable. Her house is my second home and with the exception of Thanksgiving and Bunco she has "stuff" sitting at the end of her kitchen table and end chair. I say "stuff" b/c I don't want to insult her make her mad and thus end my refrigerator rights when I go over there. Like I said it was like 3 years ago and I asked her what all this "stuff" was and she said it was stuff she left out b/c she had to go through it. The thing was, this "stuff" could be sitting there a month and even when that "stuff" would be gone through new "stuff" would appear. Now, let me know if you agree or not but I would think this would constitute, validate, warrant (or whatever word you want to use) having a junk drawer there by eliminating the pile to free up space. Well, Jeanette having not been raised with a junk drawer does not think this is necessary. Each to their own. Well, feeling the need to blog about it came about b/c the debate once again came up when we discussed it recently and I wanted to see if I was in the majority. Well, you certainly let me know didn't you?!! Anyway, I hope you aren't too disapointed.

Oh and one last thing.
YOU who said you wouldn't post about your identity theft incident until I gave it up may now tell all, even though you never commented about your junk drawer preference.

Links