« Home | Vacation baby!! » | Redneck Valentine » | HAPPY VALENTINES DAY...WHO DO YOU LOVE? » | My BABY is 6!!! » | Life » | It's that time again... » | HIGHER STANDARDS YEAH RIGHT! » | whadaya got JUNK?!?! » | Junk anyone? » | FOR SALE!! »

Counting my blessings.

Last night I got my car back from my dad after 2 weeks without it. Wow, I had forgotten how frustrating it can be not to be able to just get up and go. To be totally dependant on others for everything. As I was driving home from the grocery store I suddenly was very aware of how thankful I am to have a car. It may sound really simplistic but all these years of having one I think made me take it for granted and then for it to be gone (even by choice) was really a wake up call. There are hundreds and maybe even thousands of families all over the country who are only one car families, maybe no car families. WOW, think about that...could you imagine having to rely solely on public transportation or the kindness of others 24/7/365? I know I can't. My family is so blessed.

What is one thing in your life you take for granted?

Links