« Home | Life » | It's that time again... » | HIGHER STANDARDS YEAH RIGHT! » | whadaya got JUNK?!?! » | Junk anyone? » | FOR SALE!! » | just like MOM used to make. » | catching some zzzz's the cool way of course » | Good-Bye Mr. Boss Man!! » | Bathroom remodel update...2 »

My BABY is 6!!!

Today is a very special day for the youngest of my 3 boys. My baby, that's right I said BABY! is 6. I don't care what he or anyone else says, he is now and will always be my BABY!! It's very bitter sweet. He has officially graduated from toddler-hood with several milestones this past year. 1. He finally came to the point where he no longer needed pull ups at night. 2. He finished pre-school, which leads to number 3. He started Kindergarten. 4. This is really personal...he can wipe his own butt (all the mothers will get this one). This really doesn't seem like a lot but at the time they were all huge deals. As excited as I am to see him become more and more independent, I am also very sad. I think it has alot to do with him being my last one.

So, today we had his party and it was a hit. It was an
Incredibles/Pizza Party. We had the kids make their own personal pizzas. It was so fun. We put all the toppings on the table and let them go for it. Then opened presents, ate cake and cleaned up. WOW, it all goes so fast. NEXT...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAYDEN, WE LOVE YOU!!


Side note: In case you were wondering why I hadn't blogged in a while I was sicker than a dog all week and while trying to nurse myself I was also nursing Jared who had the flu. It was horrible. Then to really end the week well our computer crashed and we lost all 3,000 of our pictures. Brian is trying to figure out how to retrieve them but it's not a very hopeful situation. So, this is the only picture I have of Jayden and only b/c I happened to put it in photobucket thinking I might use it. We have really learned our lesson, backup disks baby. I will post birthday pics this week.

Links