« Home | My Family » | CAN YOU... » | You have to watch this... » | Rockin' OUT! » | Beauty » | Million dollar winner! » | Show him some love » | I am Bubblegum, yum yum. » | Something just CLICKED! » | Pictures as promised »

Momma's boys

As a momma of 3 boys this is all I know. I have no idea what it feels like to parent a girl so if my views are biased this is why. My boys are 11, 7 and 6 and it never ceases to amaze me how boys can be so young and yet so fiercely independant. How it's so naturally ingrained in them to be men! How they want to be just like daddy. Walk like daddy, talk like daddy, do their hair like daddy, eat like daddy, stick up for daddy (although they come to my rescue too) they want to be men! I think I should point out my boys have the greatest example and I am so proud they would want to be just like Brian. He adores them and is a strong example of what it means to be a man. Not just any kind of man either but a godly man!

Now to the point of the title. They may have this whole daddy thing going on but when they are hurt or upset about something I am the first person they turn to. I am the one they trust to make it all better. From Jayden having a cut on his leg to Jackson being frustrated because he can't spell something right the first time to Jared trying to fit in with life. Large or small I fix it all. And because of this they will always be momma's boys!

Links