« Home | It is... » | What is it? » | All I want for Christmas is my 2 front teeth... » | Important information every man should have. » | It's ALL good! » | Knowing I am loved. » | Somebody... » | My Amazing Man. » | What Year do YOU belong in. » | Home sweet home (not really, but oh well) »

The Magic Number

Ah, the magic number. What is it about reaching it? When we are kids there are several ages we can't wait to attain. Remember? The first big one I remember being really excited about was 10 because it was double digits. My mom made a really big deal out of it. She was really cute about the whole thing. So, on from there the next magic number is 16 so we can drive, 18 because we graduate and feel like we are free. Next is 21 and for those living in the world and even those who aren't it's all legal now. So, after all these little milestones and we are now "adults" the next magic number I think, is a personal thing. For me it was 30. Everything after this is simply a great excuse to celebrate big but the number really means nothing except I am getting older and can't reverse the process so I might as well live it up BIG! So, that's what I am doing. Today is my birthday and I am 32. Last night all my friends took me out to PF Changs and then Starbucks. We had great food, great fun, great cake (yummm merritts) and of course great presents. I was truly blessed and get to do it all over again tonight when Brian, Ronnie, Jeanette, my dad and grammy all take me to The Melting Pot for dinner. I am so spoiled.

So, what was or will be YOUR magic number??

Links