« Home | What is it? » | All I want for Christmas is my 2 front teeth... » | Important information every man should have. » | It's ALL good! » | Knowing I am loved. » | Somebody... » | My Amazing Man. » | What Year do YOU belong in. » | Home sweet home (not really, but oh well) » | One of these things is not like the other... »

It is...

...a tree root which has grown so much it put a huge crack in the side of our house (see exhibit A)

So, in order to pass any kind of structural inspection we had to have it piered.



So, for the last 5 days we've had 2 massive holes and huge dirt mounds surrounding the sides of the house. But, today they finished and before they left they chopped the root in half so that won't be giving us or the next people any more problems.

On another note, we finally finished the bathroom!! Yippee!! It looks so great. I will post a pic of that another time if I remember.

Links