« Home | HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY AMAZING HUSBAND. » | A journal entry » | Thought(s) for the day...weekend. » | If Noelle can do it... » | 10 Years and counting! » | Birthday Shoutouts! » | Thanks to you and you and... » | My kingdom for a BOX!! » | Weekend in pictures » | What a great week! »

Pay up tooth fairy...or else

Last Wednesday Jayden discovered his first loose tooth. At cell group that evening our friend Barb, (who thinks my boys are the cutest ever born and has a 13 year old daughter Jayden wants to marry) told Jayden when it falls out he should find her b/c she is the greatest tooth fairy. Well, Thursday he pulled it out and by Saturday evening at Barb's house the kid had cleaned up. I'll tell you the tooth fairy never paid up like that when I was a kid. Way to go Jayden 1 down and like 20 to go. My sweet litttle Jayden has officially graduated from toddlerhood.



Links