« Home | First Day of School 2005 » | Food, friends and fun! » | The Most Original Day Brightener » | Carl's Garden » | I would like to introduce you to my little sister ... » | Life Changes... » | Greeting cards and snail mail » | Making Memories » | Make ya laugh MONDAY! » | SURPRISE OF A LIFETIME. »

The toothless wonder

You guessed it. Jayden lost another tooth. It was another exciting moment as it kind of fell into his hand at lunch the other day and of course his immediate reaction was "I'm getting a dollar!" Let me tell you about the world Jayden lives in. He has gotten in big with the tooth fairy. I am not talking about Brian and I either. We have some really precious friends back home, Barb and Craig and they happen to adore our kids and if you know Jayden then you know he will have you eating out of his hand pretty quick. Well of course he was like "I have to call Mrs. Olson and tell her I lost my tooth." and I told him fine but you better not ask for any money and he was like ooooook. So we call and of course she is like oh my gosh, you lost your tooth, that is so cool and what does Jayden tell her..."yeah, my mom said not to ask for you to give me any money." I was mortified and then on the other end heard Barb say "well you tell your mom I can do whatever I want b/c I am the toothfairy." So of course I get on the phone laughing and she is laughing and I explain I didn't want him to think he was getting five bucks every time he lost a tooth. She just loved it, she just loves 'em all. So, Sunday we finally check the mail and what's in there but a card from the TOOTH FAIRY! And let me tell you, she hooked all of those kids up. A trip to Walmart is coming up pretty soon b/c you know that money is burning a hole in their pockets. Well, here's a funny thing. Today at school, Jared lost what is almost the last of his baby teeth so I guess the tooth fairy was right on time.



Links