« Home | Nothing to say... » | HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO ME!! » | The Miracle of technology » | Do you hate Monday's? » | My Boyfriends Back and Your Gonna be in Trouble... » | Dyeing to be blonde » | Save me from my recipe hell... » | Labor Day Laziness » | Happy Birthday Lil Jean » | The Tiniest Starbucks Fan »

A Purple Celebration

Last Friday was my mother-in-law, Virginia's (Ginny) birthday. Since Darin, Brian's brother, was out of town we decided we would celebrate last night. Purple is Ginny's favorite color of all time. So, I had to go all out. We had purple napkins, forks, plates, glasses, balloons, and a purple cake. Even the salad bowl was purple. As a present from the kids we got her a sun catcher with purple rhinestones around it and a heart in the middle with the word Grandma on it. From us she got a frame with of course our picture in it. It was first time in over a month we were all together, we had a really nice time.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GINNY!!!

Links