« Home | The Miracle of technology » | Do you hate Monday's? » | My Boyfriends Back and Your Gonna be in Trouble... » | Dyeing to be blonde » | Save me from my recipe hell... » | Labor Day Laziness » | Happy Birthday Lil Jean » | The Tiniest Starbucks Fan » | What's Right? » | Feeling blonde? »

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO ME!!

Today is the one year anniversary of my blog. As is customary I am sharing with you my very first entry. This has been, I think one of the most eventful years of my whole life. Thanks for sharing this journey with us.
Thursday, September 23, 2004
The Majic Team


Did you ever know that you're my hero??

This post is dedicated to my very good friend Betsy. She worked tirelessly and selflessly to help me get my blog up and running b/c I am computer illiterate. Thank you so much Betsy. You are my HERO!! You ROCK!! I had to post this great photo I took at their wedding b/c I think they are the cutest couple and I love and miss them dearly. Thanks again Bets!!

Links