« Home | Thinking about MOM » | A Purple Celebration » | Nothing to say... » | HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO ME!! » | The Miracle of technology » | Do you hate Monday's? » | My Boyfriends Back and Your Gonna be in Trouble... » | Dyeing to be blonde » | Save me from my recipe hell... » | Labor Day Laziness »

Shannoning with Shannon

I have kind of let blogging go for a while since life has become very crazy. However, yesterday I made time to go and hang with my good friend Shannon in Orlando. Her husband, Adam was on business there. It had been almost a year since we saw each other and it was so great. I am pretty sure we laughed all day long. We started the day in downtown Disney where we ate at Planet Hollywood, visited Lego Land and shopped. By 4 o'clock we spontaneously decided to go hang at Magic Kingdom and ride some rides. We had a blast. We rode Space Mountain, Pirates of the Carribean, The Haunted Mansion and Thunder Mountain. We even rode Buzz Lightyear and the Tea Cups where Shannon and I came up with a strategy to spin as fast as possible. We really got that thing going which the pictures below attest to.

Anyway, I am so thrilled we had this chance to hang and look forward to doing it again soon. Hope you enjoy the pics.

Here we are at the beginning

Entering Lego Land, see the sea monster made of legos?

Spot the Shannon

Shannon stealing Lego steering wheels

Uh...Shannon that's a girl

Are we freaks??

She is soooo GOOFY!!!

Jelly Belly teeth

Gettin' ready to spin

That Shannon, she is one crazy chicka

Can you see my tonsils??

We laughed all day and it was awesome

Links