« Home | WHO DAT??? » | In a Word... » | Shannoning with Shannon » | Thinking about MOM » | A Purple Celebration » | Nothing to say... » | HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO ME!! » | The Miracle of technology » | Do you hate Monday's? » | My Boyfriends Back and Your Gonna be in Trouble... »

Trick or Treat ~ for the first time ever!

I decided this year I would take the boys trick or treating for the first time in their lives. They had a blast. In the past we have always attended whatever church functions are taking place but this year we didn't really know of any since we are so new to the area. I have to be honest, I have never been into Halloween and especially not the whole trick or treating thing but it was so fun to see their reactions as the bag got fuller and fuller. Jackson was the most animated about the whole thing and kept telling me how he doesn't mind throwing it all away. See, for those of you who don't know, I do not give my kids sugar at all so I guess this was just a cruel joke. Not really since they totally understood they just cannot possibly eat all that candy and still have any teeth left or not be scraped from the ceiling. I let them each have one piece and the rest of it has been set aside for only very special treat times, rarely I might add. And as for those of you who do know our boys you know they are better off without the sugar. ;)

Getting ready to leave. Jackson is Batman and Jayden is Darth Vadar





This dog was so cute, dressed like a frog








Here they are with the good witch

Going door to door

Links