« Home | Trick or Treat ~ for the first time ever! » | WHO DAT??? » | In a Word... » | Shannoning with Shannon » | Thinking about MOM » | A Purple Celebration » | Nothing to say... » | HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO ME!! » | The Miracle of technology » | Do you hate Monday's? »

Being random...

I love my life, plain and simple. I love how beautiful it is here. I love being able to go to the beach or the pool in November. I love how green everything still is. I love how even I, the unphotogenic one of the family, look good in pictures at the beach. I love my job. I love how well my kids have adjusted. I am so thankful how much we are all growing and maturing in the things of God. I am thankful to be so in love with my husband after 10 years of marriage. I have been stretched more in the past 4 and a half months than in my whole life and I am so thankful for it. Life is meant to be enjoyed and I am confident that no matter what happens God is still and will always be GOD!!! I encourage you today...seek God in all you do, remember he cares about the little things, find someone and encourage them, speak kindly in all situations, when you hear negative respond with the positive, if someone comes to mind say a prayer for them, you never know what they might be dealing with right at that moment. Be solution oriented, if you feel like complaining stop and think of something to be thankful for instead. Tell those you love how you feel about them. Say your sorry even if it's not your fault. Don't take anything for granted.
HAVE A GREAT WEEK!!!




Links