« Home | Before Christmas post » | All I want for Christmas is my 2 front teeth...or ... » | And you are...? » | Nothing Deep » | Let it snow, let it snow...IN FLORIDA???? What the... » | Being random... » | Trick or Treat ~ for the first time ever! » | WHO DAT??? » | In a Word... » | Shannoning with Shannon »

Christmas with my DAD!!!

Since moving 6 months ago the person I have missed the most, without a doubt, is my dad. I confess...I am a daddy's girl and it has been incredibly difficult being away from him. Anyway, he was here for Christmas and we had the best time. Then of course we had to say good-bye and life now goes on like normal. I wanted to share with you all what a great time we all had.
Dad and I outside Joe's Crab Shack, that was the first place he wanted to go after he landed.














Dad with the kids, they were so excited to see their Grandad














The madness is about to begin...



















Robes and slippers














Finally got his X Box














What is it...? Can't quite reach it...almost, almost


There is so much more to share but alas my trusty computer is giving me fits so until next time...

Links