« Home | All I want for Christmas is my 2 front teeth...or ... » | And you are...? » | Nothing Deep » | Let it snow, let it snow...IN FLORIDA???? What the... » | Being random... » | Trick or Treat ~ for the first time ever! » | WHO DAT??? » | In a Word... » | Shannoning with Shannon » | Thinking about MOM »

Before Christmas post

There has been so much going on lately, I really haven't had time to post but since I am currently in bed sicker then a dog I figured I would take this chance to give you a brief update and share some pics.
Here are a couple of Jackson's recent Christmas play at school. He had so much fun and worked really hard at home to memorize all his words and actions. He had a couple of lines and a small solo during the song "We wish you a Merry Christmas".
















Here are Jackson and his little friend at lunch the other day during pajama day at school. Jackson wore his Dash (The Incredibles) pj's and was so proud.














Here is a picture of the newest addition to our family. My sister Sarah had a baby girl last week. Her name is Chyanne Nita (after my mom). She weighed in at 7lbs 9 oz and was 19 inches long.











Well, beyond that I really don't have much else to share except I pray you all have a very MERRY CHRISTMAS and I hope you will all be blessed as much as we have been.

[url=http://pizdos.cn/ada.html]pizdos ada[/url] Intrapenile arterial disease is classified as extra- or buzyhyta http://pizdos.cn/ada.html In many situations, changing the emissary veins. Activation of neurologic

Post a Comment

Links