« Home | Another day at the beach and my favorite pics » | The Rest of the Story... » | Christmas with my DAD!!! » | Before Christmas post » | All I want for Christmas is my 2 front teeth...or ... » | And you are...? » | Nothing Deep » | Let it snow, let it snow...IN FLORIDA???? What the... » | Being random... » | Trick or Treat ~ for the first time ever! »

FAT!

Have you ever felt this way? Maybe it's your time of the month (men are not discluded from this either by the way) and nothing fits right or feels right or you look in the mirror and you can actually see how uncomfortable you feel. Maybe you ate too much junk food and it's starting to catch up with you. Whatever your reason today is one of those days for me. I am so frustrated. I "feel" so FAT. I know I am not but the "feeling" is so overwhelming. Nothing feels right, I have changed clothes already 4 times today b/c of this feeling. I don't even want to leave the house. I want to burn everything I own and start all over. I feel like I am going to explode. Is it obvious to others how uncomfortable I am? I may have to change again just to go to the park with my kids b/c I feel so miserable in my skin. Am I alone in this? Somebody tell me they go through this and I am not crazy.

Links