« Home | The Latest... » | When it rains, it pours...and God will send a boat » | Good-bye Cruel World... » | ...some more pics...still more » | Surprise....of the decade....Majicmom style. » | Where to begin... » | My baby is 7!! » | A cute break... » | A Brief Hiatus » | Familiarity »

Lovin' Life

Just wanted to share some pics with you from Easter Sunday. Of course I'm biased but I am pretty sure my boys get cuter and cuter. As you can see Jackson has on glasses. He was just diagonosed as near sighted and he loves them. He also looks totally adorable. The couple with us are Shelly and Blake and they just moved here from Oklahoma about a month ago. Shelly and I met over the counter at Starbucks and I invited her to church. Back in Ok they attended Life Church.TV and they seem to like really like Church at the Bay. That is Brian's younger brother, Ryan in the first pic. Hope you enjoy...





Links