« Home | When it rains, it pours...and God will send a boat » | Good-bye Cruel World... » | ...some more pics...still more » | Surprise....of the decade....Majicmom style. » | Where to begin... » | My baby is 7!! » | A cute break... » | A Brief Hiatus » | Familiarity » | The 100th day of school »

The Latest...

And we know that in all things God works everything for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose. Romans 8:28
Thanks to all of you who prayed for us during this rough time. God really does work in mysterious ways and I think I am just going to embrace that idea everyday. The insurance company totalled the car which is really a blessing in disguise b/c now we will only have one car payment. Of course we will only have one car but that will also be resolved quickly b/c we will buy one outright and I know God already has the car picked out and waiting for us when the time is right. I am thankful I persevered and did not lose my hope. (OK maybe I lost it for 5 minutes but that doesn't count right??) Seriously though we could not walk any of this out without the knowledge there are so many people out there praying and believing with us, for us and in us. Thank you all so much for all your encouraging words.

Enjoy the pics of the car that was...




Links