« Home | Lovin' Life » | The Latest... » | When it rains, it pours...and God will send a boat » | Good-bye Cruel World... » | ...some more pics...still more » | Surprise....of the decade....Majicmom style. » | Where to begin... » | My baby is 7!! » | A cute break... » | A Brief Hiatus »

It happened again...

I am another year older. It's kind of a weird age too. 33, isn't that an ugly number. I can't really decide why. It's just not a nice, pretty or attainable number. Does that make sense? Anyway, today was the day and it's been really great. My husband, kids and our friends Blake and Shelly took me out to eat at my fav restuarant, PF Changs last night and I got lots of really nice treats. I am really spoiled. After which I also got to go shopping which they all handled well and there was no whining. Then today at church everyone sang Happy Birthday to me before rehearsal and several people showed up with gifts. Then tonight Brian's brother's came over and we all feasted on cake and icecream. And to make me feel really extra special Shelly made me a friut pizza cake which was out of this world good. I am not kidding. Tomorrow I will have pics of it. She is such a sweetheart. I felt truly blessed. Here are some fun pics below, I am also including one of Jared with the newest addition to his mouth...lots of metal. Enjoy...





Links