« Home | Exciting, thrilling, new, and answers to prayer... » | just bragging... » | It happened again... » | Lovin' Life » | The Latest... » | When it rains, it pours...and God will send a boat » | Good-bye Cruel World... » | ...some more pics...still more » | Surprise....of the decade....Majicmom style. » | Where to begin... »

In Loving Memory...



I would like to take this moment to remember my mother. She departed this world much to soon on Thursday June, 26th 2003 at 10:45 am surrounded by everyone who deeply loved her.

She was my mother. She was so much more than that, she was my mentor, confidante and bestfriend. She was the most godly woman I have ever known. I strive to be like her and can only pray to have a faith like hers.

As I walk through this day my biggest fear is forgetting. In an effort not to I have been journaling. The first thing I chose to journal was the beginning of the end which is her last 5 days on this earth. It's very long and wasn't ready to post today but I am hoping sometime this week it will be.

I miss my mother. I miss her laugh, hearing her talk (she was very loud, like me) her amazing smile, her infectious personality, her playfully scold my dad and most of all I miss listening to her talk about the Lord. She loved God so much and always knew despite her disease and what it was doing to her she was victorious b/c if she lived it would be a testimoney and if she died she was still in HIS arms. The most amazing thing about mom was that you never knew she was sick. Even in the worst times she was so upbeat and positive, never complaining or whining about anything. She was a ROCK. I wish I had her strength. If you are reading this and you knew her and have any kind of memory of her or just something you would like to share please do b/c as I get further from her home going the more I feel a need not necessarily to hang on but to just have lots of things to help keep her memory alive for me. Thanks.

Links