« Home | ONE YEAR » | Things Left Unsaid » | In Loving Memory... » | Exciting, thrilling, new, and answers to prayer... » | just bragging... » | It happened again... » | Lovin' Life » | The Latest... » | When it rains, it pours...and God will send a boat » | Good-bye Cruel World... »

Didn't we just do this???


Is is just me or didn't we just do this? Yup, we sure did. Just over a year ago we were knee deep in boxes, packing tape and newspaper. Well, here we are again. Just last week my new boss (I work at the leasing office where I live) told me she finally had a townhouse come available and we could move in this Friday. How crazy is that. No more third floor apartment. So, here we are again ~ boxes, packing tape and newspaper. And the craziest part our new place is only 100 yards from where we are now. Pray for a quick, stress free, no damage move. Thanks, I'll let you know how is goes.

Links