« Home | In Loving Memory... » | Exciting, thrilling, new, and answers to prayer... » | just bragging... » | It happened again... » | Lovin' Life » | The Latest... » | When it rains, it pours...and God will send a boat » | Good-bye Cruel World... » | ...some more pics...still more » | Surprise....of the decade....Majicmom style. »

Things Left Unsaid

Having just celebrated the third anniversary of my mom's home going I really wanted to share with you these lyrics to a song called "Things Left Unsaid" (don't be discouraged b/c it's a myspace page, just click on the song name and you can hear it) by Disciple. When I first heard this song it made me cry because I felt everything in it was just my story. Here are the words. I encourage you to hit the link and listen to the whole thing.
It's just a matter time a few days ago, I saw you, you were fine
Remembering what you said about the book you read the one I got you
The Beginning of the End
Oh how we'd talk for hours upon end,
What I would give just to do that again
But you're lying here in this hospital bed, won't you open your eyes and let's talk once again
If you fly away tonight I want to tell you that I LOVE YOU, I hope that you can hear me, I hope that you can feel me
If you fly away tonight, I want to tell you that I'm sorry
That I never told you when we were face to face
Well, I've been here all night and I'm watching you
Breathe in and breathe out, is it really you or just a machine that's giving you life and it's making it seem
That there could be hope I could say to your face, if it weren't for you there would be no grace, that covered my life
You took the time to speak into my mind and my heart words of life.
If you fly away...........
So, goodbye for now and I'll see you again some way somehow
When it's my time to go to the other side I'll hold you again and melt at your smile
Now all I have are the ones that I'm with and you taught me not to take for granted
The timethat we have to show that we care, speak into their minds and their hearts while they're here and say I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!
If you fly away...............

These words are so precious to me. One of the things my mother's death has taught me is to really hold on to people and to treasure my time with my family and those close to me b/c you never know when your time will be over. Say I love you whenever you can. Don't sweat the small stuff, let people know you care and stop being so busy.

hi. i was searching for the lyrics for "things left unsaid" and chanced upon your blog; onto this post. just letting you know that am touched by what you have written. take care.

Post a Comment

Links