« Home | A Father's Love » | Coffe Creations » | Happy Birthday to YOU!!!! » | The first day of school and a missing tooth » | Opporunities » | Hiatus...again » | Making an Impact » | Perks of the job and moving day » | Didn't we just do this??? » | ONE YEAR »

Perfect Timing

You know the old saying timing is everything? Well, that is so true. Today, was a very rough day. In case some of you aren't aware, there was a plane crash today and there was only 1 survivor. Our really good friends mom was on that plane. We felt very thankful we were able to be there for her and help her figure out what to do next. Thankfully, her father's friend was able to fly her home on a private jet so she could go and be with her family. It was an incredibly emotionally charged day and toward the end of it we both felt very depressed and numb. Anyway, we were sitting here minding our own business when this new name on aol popped up inviting us to chat and when I clicked accept I heard sweet music to my ears. It was Betsy laughing and a bunch of other voices that made me smile. Of course no sooner did I hear that but then I saw what appeared to be someone wounded dancing. HAHA, just kidding Tonya. You are such a great dancer and wow what a gun show. Anyway, the only point to this post is how timing is everything. It was so great for Brian and I to see those familiar faces and hear those familiar voices. It was such a great comfort. So, here's to you Metromom, dad and cute kid, Lunar world, South Afrikan baldy (who looks good that way), and the ever beautiful Wes and Tonya:you lifted our spirits, made us laugh and helped our day end in a much better way then when it started. THANK YOU!!! WE LOVE AND MISS YOU.

:)

What is it about face time that makes a difference? I have talked to you on the phone, but seeing you was so much better.

Your description of Tonya's dancing made me laugh OUT LOUD. Now my boss knows I'm goofing off at work!

I totally laughed at this too!!
It was a great moment to be together! even if it was over cyberspace...

By the way, I finally came up with the name for your parents of teenaged boys group:
Parents Encountering Normal Issues of Sexuality.

BETSY YOU ROCK, I really think I might bring this to the pastor's attention. HA!!!

Post a Comment

Links