« Home | Here comes the BRIDE....smaid » | Strange Laws » | Just when I thought I'd seen it all... » | Short Term Memory Loss » | All I can muster » | Perfect Timing » | A Father's Love » | Coffe Creations » | Happy Birthday to YOU!!!! » | The first day of school and a missing tooth »

and they lived happily ever after...

The weekend was awesome. I survived wearing a strapless dress, walking in 4 inch heels (and dancing) and waiting 6 hours for my plane. The wedding went off without a hitch. The bride was beautiful, the groom could barely get through his vows and the guests partied and enjoyed themselves into the night. I included a couple of pics for you to enjoy but other than that, I am too exhausted to say much of anything else.
Lauren (Colin's daughter), Beth and Colin (he's a brit you know)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Their first dance as husband and wife
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Me and the bride
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The way I looked
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The bride, groom and the groom's cake (taken at rehearsal dinner)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

WOW, What a hottie and I am not talking about the bride. When can I get the a dance with the girl in the sexy black dress?
Love
ABE

I LOVE the one of you looking back...You're so cute!!!

You look so beautiful! I just love weddings! I have one in November and another in January to attend! My question is...can pregnant people dance or will I just look ridiculous? I'm thinking as much as I love to dance I might have to stand this one out! :)

Beautiful!

Everyone is talking about dresses and dances, and I'm thinking that cake sure looks good.

At a second look, you do look lovely as does the bride, but I still want some cake.

You will look lovely dancing Jess. I say go for it.

You look amazing!

Post a Comment

Links