« Home | Everytime I... » | and they lived happily ever after... » | Here comes the BRIDE....smaid » | Strange Laws » | Just when I thought I'd seen it all... » | Short Term Memory Loss » | All I can muster » | Perfect Timing » | A Father's Love » | Coffe Creations »

The ABC's of why I love him...

Affectionate
Bible seeker
Computer genius
Delicious
Excellent
Fit
Gorgeous
Hilarious
Interesting
Jesus freak
K
ind
Loveable
Masculine
Never gives up
Open minded
Perfect (for me)
Quick to forgive
Respectful
Sexy
Thankful
Unselfish
Vulnerability
Wacky
Xxx church supporter
Y? b/c I can
Zzz's love to sleep with him (literally)

I am so lucky to have such an awesome wife! I love you so!
Abe

You guys are so very blessed to have each other. I hope when I get married, I can have the same positve infulence as a couple that you and Brian have been to me.

Post a Comment

Links