« Home | Words Women Use...and the interpertation men need » | Making a choice » | Not too proud » | Happy Birthday » | Growth » | Sticks and Stones... » | The ABC's of why I love him... » | Everytime I... » | and they lived happily ever after... » | Here comes the BRIDE....smaid »

Let's Eat!!

My new favorite past time is going to Let's Eat, making all my meals for 2 weeks and then going home and resting easy b/c I don't have to worry about what's for dinner every night. Brian and I just went tonight and made all kinds of yummy meals. All I have to say is this...if you have one of these places close to your house I highly recommend it, especially for you mom's. Brian and I go together and it's so much fun and they clean up right behind you as you work. Whoever came up with this concept is my new hero (well not really but I'm pretty impressed). The nicest thing about this besides the convenience is I wouldn't make any of these recipes normally b/c the ingredient list is way to extensive but this way I get to try all kinds of new meals I could never come up with on my own. It's great for people who love to cook or hate to cook, it doesn't matter. You'll have a great experience no matter what. Anyway, so let me know if you have one where you live and if you ever try it I would love to hear what you think.

we have "dream dinners" here...you've inspired me to try it out!
metromom

I even enjoy it Metro and your hubby will too! Great date night! ;-)

How does that work? Do you cook and freeze it all?

well you don't cook it, you prepare it and then freeze it, then you take it out 24 hours before you want to cook it. They even provide the aluminum pans so easy clean up even at home. It totally rocks. Let me know if you try it.

I just got into Super Suppers. Its the same thing. I found out about it in Parents magazine and I love it. Abby

I want, I need and I love this idea...Brian, how about starting a franchise over here in England?????

Post a Comment

Links