« Home | A Proud Moment » | Just for fun, hey it's Friday. » | I'm Lost » | The Deepest Ache » | Let's Eat!! » | Words Women Use...and the interpertation men need » | Making a choice » | Not too proud » | Happy Birthday » | Growth »

A Rockin' Good Time

I feel as though I haven't posted in forever and this may be one of the last as I am finding this more of a chore than anything else.

Anyway, if you have been to my hubby's blog you saw we were in NC for the hols and let me tell you...WE had the greatest time. Remember, the familiarity blog a few months ago? It was so refreshing to be back in the saddle again.

We arrived early Thursday morning, like 3 am and of course went straight to bed only to be up by 7 b/c just like a little kid I couldn't contain my excitement to be back with some of the best friends we have ever had. We started the day with hugs and kisses all around (the kids lol) and then ate pancakes and sausage and began to prepare for our Thanksgiving feast. For the most part we sat around and relaxed, ate, played numerous games of skip bo, watched tons of junk, ate tons of junk, did a little shopping, ate some more, drank some Starbucks, jumped on the trampoline (which I am still paying for), made pancakes everyday, drank a ton of coffee and most of all...LAUGHED like I hadn't laughed in ages.

It was, without a doubt, THE most refreshing time we have had in I don't know when. It's rare in life to find people who you can go through stuff with and come out the other side better then when you went in but when you find them, hold on to them, treat them with respect and treasure them always. I pray in your walk through this world you will be blessed enough to find forever friends.

Links